Bobo's Book Bank

I am a proud reader of ROMANCE of any kind, from paranormal to erotica and anything in between! I love finding new to me authors and have just this year begun writing reviews mostly on Amazon, sometimes Goodreads. I also LOVE giveaways and freebies!

Going Down Hard (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)Going Down Hard by Carly Phillips My rating: 5 of 5 stars Carly Phillips writes such AWESOME contemporary romance! This is the third book in the series and the characters inter-connect but the writing is so good, anyone who hasn't read the first two can pick up GOING DOWN HARD and not be confused or lost. I was able to read it one sitting, couldn't put it down! Derek is supposedly a "bad boy" but he's such a sweetie with Cassie, I found it hard to believe!! This is almost a second chance romance that blossoms into a deliciously sexy relationship between a dreamy alpha and a sweetheart of a woman. Told from dual POVs with a happy ending (and a hint for book #4). I received, read and voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. View all my reviews

Going Down Hard (Billionaire Bad Boys Book 3) by Carly Phillips

Date of Publication: February 21, 2017

Blurb

A stand-alone Billionaire Bad Boys novel. Billionaire Bad Boys: Rich, Powerful and sexy as hell. Derek West rose from poverty to take the tech world by storm. He's sexy, confident and gets any woman he wants. And who he wants is Cassie Storm, the rich girl he's never been good enough for. She's desperate to save her family company and there's only one man who can help. But Derek isn't interested in helping. He wants to possess both the company and the woman he's never been able to forget. His plan? To screw her out of his head. Except once he's had a taste of Cassie, he doesn't want to let her go. Her family remembers where he came from, and they won't allow it. When the truth about their pasts comes to light, though, it may be Cassie who's going down hard.

Available From

About Carly Phillips

After a successful fifteen-year career with various New York publishing houses, and over 40 sexy contemporary romance novels published, N.Y. Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Carly Phillips is now an Indie author who writes to her own expectations and that of her readers. She continues the tradition of hot men and strong women and plans to publish many more sizzling stories. Carly lives in Purchase, NY with her family, two nearly adult daughters and two crazy dogs who star on her Facebook Fan Page and website. She's a writer, a knitter of sorts, a wife, and a mom. In addition, she's a Twitter and Internet junkie and is always around to interact with her readers. You can find out more about Carly at www.carlyphillips.com.

Find Carly Phillips Online