Bobo's Book Bank

I am a proud reader of ROMANCE of any kind, from paranormal to erotica and anything in between! I love finding new to me authors and have just this year begun writing reviews mostly on Amazon, sometimes Goodreads. I also LOVE giveaways and freebies!

Her TouchHer Touch by Alexa Riley My rating: 5 of 5 stars Just like their bio says, if you're looking for short and sweet, "cheesy" and taboo stories, pick up an Alexa Riley book! This one doesn't disappoint! Eli is a hot alpha Marine and Maggie is an achingly sweet little vixen. There's no underage sex but Eli is about a decade older than Maggie. When they do finally come together, their chemistry is explosive! I love that even though the story is short, Alexa Riley still manages to give me characters that are relatable and a complete plot that makes sense. Told from dual POVs with a darling end and a delightful little surprise! I received, read and voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. View all my reviews
goodreads-badge.png
Eli Strong got out of the military and all he wanted to do was get better. He never expected that the officer he was living with would have a daughter who tested his honor.

Maggie Drummond has been moved around more times than she can count, and starting at a new high school sucks. But when a wounded Marine comes to live with her and her dad, suddenly Maggie figures out what home is.

She’s forbidden fruit, and he’s trying to not to taste… But desire can only be denied for so long. Circumstances keep pulling them back together, and something truly unforeseen happens. Overnight, Eli becomes a guardian and Maggie his ward.

Will Eli keep his hands off Maggie? Will Maggie like it if he doesn’t? Will the two of them break the law because it feels so good? Only one way to find out!

Warning: This book will make you ache in the best way possible! It’s so sweet it’s disgusting, and yet we just can’t stop. It’s a coming-of-age story that’s just what the author ordered. So eat up and enjoy!
AP  new -about the author.jpg
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.
They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!
Author Links